Alliances enable superior blended learning solutions
E-learning works best as part of a comprehensive, integrated learning and training effort. When Illumina develops e-learning solutions, our programs and courses often function within an overall learning context that includes, for instance, classroom courses, print-based instruction, distance learning, and webinars. Many of our clients utilize learning management systems and specialized learning technology platforms.
Illumina's partnerships with complementary service and technology providers allow us to provide seamlessly integrated learning solutions for our clients. Our alliance partners include:
- Leaders in research, training, consulting, and programs for public policy topics like education, economic development, and health, such as Abt Associates, Education Development Center, and Sigma Health Consulting;
- Experts in specific content and service areas, such as workplace diversity training leader, IBIS;
- Classroom- and print-based learning providers such as EnVision Performance Solutions;
- Video and audio production firms such as MediaElectric, Real Cool Productions, AudioLink, and GlobalNote;
- Accessibility testing services groups such as the Carroll Center for the Blind; and
- Providers of learning technology tools, platforms and services, such as Articulate
Read a case study about how Illumina Interactive and IBIS partnered to expand diversity e-learning for IBIS’ customers.